Thursday, June 18

A side project...

just for fun I'm going to mess with transferring Vampire Academy to a screenplay. I did this today

VA

EXT. DARK STREET
We are behind a tall man, who is behind a tree. He’s clouded in shadow, but we can tattoos on his neck. He’s looking at a window with a cat sitting in it.

INT. BEDROOM
Two girls are sleeping in twin beds opposite each other. One has light blond hair, while the other has a brown so dark it looks black in the dim lighting. A cat sits on the windowsill. Each of the girls are contorted in identical forms, and similar looks of fear are on their faces.

EXT. CAR CRASH SCENE
There are flashes of smoke and twisted metal. The blond is struggling with a seat belt in the twisted wreck. The brunette is on the ground, covered in blood, with her arm at an obviously broken angle.
LISSA
Rose!

The brunette, rose, doesn’t move. The brunette continues to struggle, there are bodies around her. Her parents and brother, obvious from the light blonde hair that they all share. The blonde continues to struggle, shouting the other girls name.
We pan over to see Rose standing a few feet away from the blond. But the blond doesn’t appear to see her, instead she continues to scream.

INT. BEDROOM
SUDDENLY Rose wakes. The blond across from her is screaming. Rose runs over to her and shakes her.
ROSE
Lissa. Wake up.

Lissa stops screaming but doesn’t open her eyes.
LISSA
Andre, Oh god.

Rose continues to shake her, but more gently now.
ROSE
Lissa you aren’t there anymore. Wake up.
Lissa opens her eyes and looks at Rose. She starts to cry. Rose hugs her.
ROSE
Its okay. Everything is okay.

LISSA
I had that dream again.

ROSE
I know. I saw.

Lissa stops crying and looks up at Rose.
LISSA
I thought we agreed you’d stay out of my head.

ROSE
Kinda hard for me to when you get so emotional while we’re both sleeping.

Lissa looks slightly shamefaced
LISSA
I’m Sorry.

ROSE
Don’t be. You can’t help it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter!

Awesome people

Ink Lasts Longer Evil Iguana Productions