Friday, November 27

I am done!!

Whew! 50,000 words in not thirty, but twenty-five days. What a rush!

For those you math geniuses, yes that was two days ago. At 4:21 A.M. on November 25th I finished my novel, who's working title is, "The Witnesses".

Now everyone is asking me, "When can I read it?!?" My answer to you. Not for a while. A few choice people might receive a digital copy before 2009 ends, but most of you probably will not see it until after I turn 16. Why? You ask. Because I have to edit. How many of you write a ten page paper and then immediately turn it in? Well, I have written fifteen ten page papers. And if you have ever written a few different size papers you know that the longer the paper, the longer it will take to edit.

My plans for the novel... Well at the moment they consist of simply editing. Because I 'won' NaNoWriMo, I have recieved a free coupon for a free 'proof copy' of my novel from CreateSpace. Essentially it is a paperback volume of my novel, which expires in six months. So I have six months to really edit it.

Depending on feedback and how I feel about the novel I might then look into publishing it. Maybe.

That is all for now!

KMPeterson, official novel writer.

P.S. Who wants to see James Cameron's Avatar with me next month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter!

Awesome people

Ink Lasts Longer Evil Iguana Productions