Thursday, February 4

Look out!

Look out!

Fun title eh? Another slightly random blog where I kinda know what I'm going to say, but I'm not really sure.

I wanted to discuss youtube in this blog post. Why? Because youtube has become a kinda big part of my life. How sad is that? I know.

Many of you know that I now put out at least one video a week every Tuesday. They are all fanvideos (Hence the reason it's fanvideo tuesday) and for those of you that don't know, a fanvideo is where I take the footage from a movie or TV series and essentially make a music video using that footage. Its actually more complicated than that, but that's the essential idea. I take these video's maybe a little too seriously, but I thoroughly enjoy doing them.

I am actually getting roughly 70-150 views per day depending on how recently I have uploaded a video. This is pretty good for the kind of videos I do, but I would love to become a real youtube 'vidder' as they are called. Examples include LoneSomeAngel, SmokeyFizz, and u2MachPhisto. These are youtubers who specialize in making fanvideos and get several thousand hits on all of their videos.

Like I said they are also called Vidders, so if you hear/see me refer to myself as one, that explains that. I also want to mention real quick that I have 46 subscribers. My birthday is in 1 week and I want 50 by then. Please? So if you have an account, or know people that have accounts please link my channel and subscribe! And of course rate 5 stars and comment if you wish ;-)

Oh, and fellow vidder, hatterandalice, and I are hosting a Alice/Hatter fanvideo contest between our two channels. That entry video will go live sometime tomorrow if all goes according to plan. So check it, and if you are a Hatter and Alice shipper feel free to enter! I can give tips and programs to use for making fanvids.

I think that's all,
KMP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter!

Awesome people

Ink Lasts Longer Evil Iguana Productions