Tuesday, March 16

Interesting and odd

I am reading a book on writing, and it describes the 7 basic plots. After much thought, I have realized that based on what is in my head, each of the three books in my The Witness trilogy will be different.

Book 1, which I am officially letting people know will be called First Freedom, is what is described as Rags to Riches/Voyage and Return. As much as I understand anyways.

Book 2 will likely be described as Tragedy (that's the one that fits). I say likely because I have not written it, but I do know how it will end and how it will lead into book 3, and I can tell you it will be tragic.

Book 3, and this both contains the most spoilers and is the most subject to change because I have looked into this one even less than the other two, would be described as Overcoming the Monster/Rebirth.

Well, I thought that was interesting.

KMP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter!

Awesome people

Ink Lasts Longer Evil Iguana Productions