Good night!
When was the last time I posted a blog post?
A very long time ago! lol.
Well, time to fix that!
Recent news includes-
I have a new Doctor Who obsession. (That's actually not new anymore, but it's new since I last posted on here)
I have 20,000 total views on youtube! And 70 subscribers.
I am writing fanfiction again. (Half of you just yelled "No!" the other half went "yes!")
I can now speak in fluent British.
The year is ending!!! Well, the school year is anyway. Unfortunately Brit-lit will be going into the summer (blegh!) but nearly everything else is done! French will be done in a couple weeks, and I will be done with Human Anatomy by the end of the week.
Family wise, things have gotton crazy! I seriously can't even start on everything that has been going on there. Just know things have been psychotic!
Em, yeah. That's all I can think of. Aside from posting the links to my past few vids in say... two months since I last updated this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qca7epr9mjg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc-x4itIf7w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4IQ21wLCQs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiYcWyUvtrc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiFC4RXEORI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2WDgqxwd6I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM7Gk7KuHc4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg6BJipyX6I
KMP
Oh yeah, and the fanfic link http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5965051/1/One_Heart
No comments:
Post a Comment