So, I am starting a blog about being a young filmaker. As you can probably tell. :) I am a 15 year old beginning filmaker, currently working on my first film. Or short, I guess, because it will probably end up being a short. Its called Operation: Puking Cow. No, you don't want to know how that started. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure where it came from. But it started as a joke among my friends and I and became the working title of our movie! The script is currently ten pages long, with two major fight scenes in it. I am directing, co-producing, choreographing, and editing! A long list of things I know. We've been at it for a month. The script is mostly done, one fight sequence is choreographed and we have yet to start filming! Mostly due to timing, and unavailability of location. In fact our old location is no longer available, so we are searching for a new one!
That's all for my first post!
K.M.
Monday, February 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment