Friday, July 31

Day 3...

Woo! A record. lol. The true test will be if I can get one in on Sunday. I might have to get up early, as right after church I'm heading to my grandparents for the day... we shall see.

Now, Operation Puking Cow is being attempted... again. I want this over with already! I want all of the production out of the way so I can spend my time editing, making trailers, and messing around with a score. (I'm going to try. Not likely anything will come out of it, but I can try) But the big issue is schedualing. With a cast of 7 its a little hard. *sigh* I know now that I don't want to AD when I go into the buisness cause this is driving me crazy.

And today you are in luck! I have two videos for you. The first is a little behind the scenes ranting about lighting from yesterdays video. The second is Owl Cit's remix of hello seattle, which is becoming more and more addicting as I listen to it



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter!

Awesome people

Ink Lasts Longer Evil Iguana Productions