Wednesday, July 29

Sooo...

Alright I am going to attempt the whole, "One Blog a day" Thing. I've made this my homepage to remind me, so I'll do my best.

Last night was the epic blogtv of Twicon. It was pretty awesome! They were only on for about 1 hour, and Jaden didn't show up except for about a minute to pick up Kaleb. (Lame) I got tons of fun screencaps including when we reached 500 viewers and Craig took his shirt off. (Woo! jk jk) Those will be up once I get my butt moving on it. We all know how Lazy I am. (Hence the neglect to this blog.)

And writing the book is coming along well. I've hit a bit of a road block, but I'm working around it. I did however realize that I've totally screwed up the compass in it. (They've been going north when they're really going south and such)

And my most recent video done for my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter!

Awesome people

Ink Lasts Longer Evil Iguana Productions