Tuesday, May 5

Filming crazyness!

So here are some more updates

It looks like we're going to be filming in exactly a month! Exciting, but also nervewracking for me as I have lots to do now. We still need to choreograph, the Ninja VS. Mountain scene is schedualed, but I don't know where we're going to do it. So there's still more choreographing and then the tableread. Which really could just be done before filming on the 5th.

Filming has been moved to my house and the church total. Not sure when exactly we are going to get into the church for those scenes, but we'll figure it out eventually. The Ninja VS. Mountain scene has been moved there, I think.

I still need to do the four hours scenes, I havn't gotton my but moving on those and I will soon. I know to kill Scott, just not sure how just yet. At the moment its either drowned by coffee or choke on a cheezeit. Not sure which just yet. :D I do know that Dew kills him because she realizes that he betrayed them. That explains where she was for the past four hours as well.

So things are getting solved, and I'm now off to plot and scheme my take-over of the world.

KM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter!

Awesome people

Ink Lasts Longer Evil Iguana Productions