Recently I have been editing tons of videos. All of them for Alice, but that's besides the point.
I love manipulating footage. It just so happens that I have all three hours of Alice at my disposal and a hat full of ideas. Not to mention 11 new subscribers ;-)
There's something so easy about editing a video. I love listening to the music and having an open space to drop my clips into. Then you slice of the shots you don't want, position it to fit with the beat of the music, and figure out if you need a special effect or transition for that particular bit.
Slow videos are easier, but a bit boring. You don't have to make as many cuts and don't have to hunt for something that fits the beat perfectly.
But fast videos are more fun. You can fit more bits into it, and if you edit just right, then they can be far more moving than a slow video.
I'm not sure why I am posting this, aside from the fact that it is midnight and I can not sleep.
So I will say goodbye,
KMP
Monday, December 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment