Thursday, December 31

A New Year

Tomorrow marks a new year. 2010.

For me, 2009 was a year of firsts. And I mean alot of firsts.

My first Snow Camp with High Schoolers. Literally on the 1st of January. Which started my first "major" production process. I also published my first fanvideo (Themes of Stargate Atlantis) on January 11th.

I had my first surprise birthday party. And there I got my first real video camera.

I filmed my first short comedy skit, Joker Orders a Pizza. We will now never speak of that ever again.

I filmed my first web-series, which flopped, but I had a ton of fun shooting. (Craig for Riley- Fangrls take to the streets)

And since uploading my first youtube video, I have since uploaded 25 more videos with a total of just under 12,000 hits total (meaning all 26 video views put together)

Aside from filming firsts, I also drove for the first time. I ran into something as well for the first (But probably not last) time.

I got first place in laser tag (For the first time. Oh irony :-)

I went to my first book signing, which also counts as my first time meeting somebody that I first knew online, and the first time meeting a famous person.

I published my first major fanfiction. Meaning that it was more than 1,000 words and more than 1 chapter. (A Person to die for. Written for Numb3rs.)

On that note, many of you know this but I also wrote my first novel! (And finished my first NaNoWriMo)

So it has been a year of firsts for me. I look forward to 2010, and the new firsts that it will bring. (Perhaps my first 100 subscribers on youtube?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter!

Awesome people

Ink Lasts Longer Evil Iguana Productions