Confusion.
A sensation that in itself is confusing.
When two ideas collide and fragment each other.
A misunderstanding of two people.
Messy and always staining.
Sometimes its cleared.
Sometimes it isn't.
That was a short poem that describes how I feel right now. Essentially I am confused, and a tad lost. Some things just arn't making sense and I want to ask for prayers. I'd rather not go into details, but things are just crashing everywhere right now, and I need God desperately.
KMP
Wednesday, January 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter!
My podcast
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(54)
-
▼
January
(20)
- I got asked this question
- A new scene!
- Blog readers, I would like to introduce Insomnia. ...
- No more hope for Stargate Movies?
- I is an Epic Lollipop.
- Who doesn't like a good dream sequence?
- Quest for Camelot
- Hey you!
- Major Novel update!!!
- I am not deprived!!!
- That last post was a lie
- Here is the only place you will get to view my Sta...
- A tiny tidbit
- Fanfiction- Flag your freaking gay smut!!!
- What is love?
- So...
- Confusion
- Dreams...
- Want to read my novel?
- A bit of a rambling. Make of it what you will
-
▼
January
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment