Thursday, January 14

Major Novel update!!!

Not as bad of a day as the rest of the week. I spent 4 hours dividing my novel into proper chapters. 19 total btw. Then I sent it off to createspace, where they will make sure all of my formatting is good for future publishing. Yes, officially I am saying that I want to publish my novel.

Its far from being ready, many scenes have to be rewritten, all of Zach's P.O.V.'s are going to be taken out, and we are going to see much more of Jule's flashbacks. I am going to upload everything to thewitnesses.wordpress.com tonight. And I mean all 19 chapters. Why? Because I want you awesome people to read it and give me feedback. Call this a group project. So head over to thewitnesses.wordpress.com or if you really want I can just send it to you as an email attachment. Comment below for that with your email if I don't have it already.

Thanks, I hope
KMP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter!

Awesome people

Ink Lasts Longer Evil Iguana Productions