If you saw yesterdays blog then you know that there are a bunch of things that are going on right now. And I want to thank everyone for the prayers and hugs that I've been getting. I really appreciate it.
I wasn't going to really talk about the stuff that is going on, but right now I figure "Its my blog. I can post whatever I want"
My Golden Retriever had to be put down this morning. She has a large growth in her chest, probably some kind of cancer and it was only a matter of time.
I know its just a dog, and that is by no means the only crap that's going on, but its kind-of the tipping point for me. Alot of the past has suddenly popped up in the past few weeks, and I'm just trying to figure out why.
Why has all this stuff come up now? Of all times, why now?
We all have pasts, and we are all damadged, the only questions are when, and how we react. I know I'm only 15, and I should be looking forward to my life, and being a teenager always seeing life as being full of possibilities. But I think that because of past situations that I have been in, I "grew up" faster than most.
I think that this puts me into a very unique perspective of the world. Being both "Young" and "Old" at the same time. I'm not this freaky damadged anti-social "The World sucks and can go die" kind of person, but by no means am I the completely happy blind teenager either. (Not that I am saying that all teens are blind and happy.)
But this is a bit of what has been spinning around my head for the past week or so, and I'm not entirely sure what the point of me writing this blog post is, so I will say Goodnight
KMP
I don't mean to be raising myself up or anything when I say this. Its just a recent observation.
Thursday, January 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter!
My podcast
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(54)
-
▼
January
(20)
- I got asked this question
- A new scene!
- Blog readers, I would like to introduce Insomnia. ...
- No more hope for Stargate Movies?
- I is an Epic Lollipop.
- Who doesn't like a good dream sequence?
- Quest for Camelot
- Hey you!
- Major Novel update!!!
- I am not deprived!!!
- That last post was a lie
- Here is the only place you will get to view my Sta...
- A tiny tidbit
- Fanfiction- Flag your freaking gay smut!!!
- What is love?
- So...
- Confusion
- Dreams...
- Want to read my novel?
- A bit of a rambling. Make of it what you will
-
▼
January
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment