Yeah you. You know who you are.
Why are you reading this? Curiosity, or do you actually freaking care?
Are you dissecting every word of this?
Or just skimming through to point out all my grammar mistakes?
Does this mean anything to you?
What are your intentions?
Are you trying to know me?
Or understand me?
Both?
or Neither?
Why do my interests interest you?
Do they really interest you?
Or are you just pretending to be interested?
If you are, why?
If you hate me so much, why do you watch everything I do?
Why do you read this?
Why do you spam it?
Why?
KMP
Friday, January 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter!
My podcast
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(54)
-
▼
January
(20)
- I got asked this question
- A new scene!
- Blog readers, I would like to introduce Insomnia. ...
- No more hope for Stargate Movies?
- I is an Epic Lollipop.
- Who doesn't like a good dream sequence?
- Quest for Camelot
- Hey you!
- Major Novel update!!!
- I am not deprived!!!
- That last post was a lie
- Here is the only place you will get to view my Sta...
- A tiny tidbit
- Fanfiction- Flag your freaking gay smut!!!
- What is love?
- So...
- Confusion
- Dreams...
- Want to read my novel?
- A bit of a rambling. Make of it what you will
-
▼
January
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment