So.
Recently I watched a Hatter/Alice video to the Lion King's Can you feel the love tonight (Done by a buddie of mine, hatterandalice check her on youtube!) after laughing hysterically I started browsing through some Classis Disney stuff on youtube.
Then I found Quest for Camelot, which was my favorite animated movie when I was little. I know, its not Disney (Its Warner Brothers for those who are wondering) but anyways I watched it and perused every video I could find of it. I'm about to go watch it now (Can't help myself, lol) but before I do, I wanted to ask, What is your favorite animated movie from when you were a kid? Be it a Disney Classic, or slightly less known Warner ;-)
I tend to get a sense of nostalgia while watching these old classics from when I was little. A bit of me feels like I'm 5 again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfjW8Lz1_g8
KMP
Sunday, January 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter!
My podcast
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(54)
-
▼
January
(20)
- I got asked this question
- A new scene!
- Blog readers, I would like to introduce Insomnia. ...
- No more hope for Stargate Movies?
- I is an Epic Lollipop.
- Who doesn't like a good dream sequence?
- Quest for Camelot
- Hey you!
- Major Novel update!!!
- I am not deprived!!!
- That last post was a lie
- Here is the only place you will get to view my Sta...
- A tiny tidbit
- Fanfiction- Flag your freaking gay smut!!!
- What is love?
- So...
- Confusion
- Dreams...
- Want to read my novel?
- A bit of a rambling. Make of it what you will
-
▼
January
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment